Monday, June 11, 2007

Question Marks, Part II

What is suffering?

Does suffering have a face and a name?

What did suffering look like before it was born into the world?

Why did the Buddha suffer for us?

Do I need to be saved from my suffering?

Do you need to be saved from your suffering?

Why do I suffer when you suffer?

Why do you suffer when I suffer?

What is ignorance?

Why can ignorance not be kept at bay with walls, fences, borders, books, declarations, barbed wire, passports, oceans, guns, IEDs, armies, governments, senate votes, castles, kingdoms, universities, mosques, churches, temples and death?

Does ignorance have a beginning, a middle, or an end?

Why does my ignorance become your ignorance?

Why does your ignorance lead to my ignorance?

What is war?

Is war the biggest delusion of all, or the biggest opportunity for spiritual salvation?

Why does your war become my war?

Why does my war inevitably lead to your war?

Why do you have to shoot me before I can shoot you?

Why don't we just shoot each other at the same time and get it over with?

1 Comments:

Blogger keishin.ni said...

I don't know.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home