Saturday, June 09, 2007

Question Marks

Will this truck crush me?


Can music cure cancer?


Will my anger destroy me?


How deep is love?


What color is love?


Does love look like the ocean?


Is this light going to turn red on me?


Why do I have this feeling that someone sits in a building and changes the light when he sees me coming?


When did I get my last ticket?


Will I make it home tonight?


What if I didn't make it home tonight?


Who would miss me if I didn't make it home tonight?


Does death stand on a streetcorner?


If death stood on a streetcorner, would he wear a hooded sweatshirt and dark sunglasses?


Can astronauts do zazen?


Do dogs pray?


Is my dog getting old?


How hot will it be this summer?


How many calories are in a bottle of water?


Does paint kill brain cells?


Why did high school suck?


Did the Indians live in Orange County?


What would happen if I smoked a joint right now?


Why do I miss Bob?


Do I need to cut the grass?


What would happen if I threw my cell phone in the trash?


What would happen if I threw my cell phone out the window and onto the freeway?


Is hatred red or black?


Is the sound of a cello the voice of God?


Why can't I sing?


What am I doing on the fourth of July?


Should I sell my house?


Are DJs attractive or ugly?


How much do I love my mother?


Did my waiter wash his hands?


What time is it in Ethiopia right now?


If I went to Ethiopia right now, could I sit under a tree with a lion?


Who invented chopsticks?


When is enough enough?


Did I get brain damage when I was a kid?


What is Paris Hilton doing at this moment?


Does Paris Hilton believe in God?


Has Paris Hilton ever met a zen teacher?


Does Paris Hilton read books?


Should I try to visit Paris Hilton in jail?


Who invented the television?


How hot is the pavement right now?


If I got into an accident right now, would I be able to lay on the hot pavement, or would I have to stand up?


Could I stand in between the lanes of the freeway and not get hit?


Should I volunteer to pick up trash on the side of the freeway?


Do paramedics go to college?


Is my fourth grade teacher still alive?


Why did I have a crush on my fourth grade teacher?


When I die, should I request that my ashes be scattered in Hawaii?


What is my girlfriend doing right now?


Who's singing this song?


Why do female singers make me want to cry?


Should I get my car washed on Monday?


Why didn't I study piano when I was a kid?


Why do I love the sound of drums?


Is my hair too long?


Who manufactured my iPod?


Is the person who made my iPod married?


Will the person who made my iPod get cancer?


Is the person who made my iPod standing up right now?


Does the person who made my iPod live in a house?


Why do I think that the person who made my iPod lives in a grass shack, is wearing a hat right now, and is looking out the window?


Who's singing this song?


Why do I love this song?


Is there a heaven?


Do they have mandolins in heaven?


Why do I feel sad right now?


Should I go to film school?


Am I too old for film school?


Am I getting old?


What was the sunset like in England today?


Why do I want to visit Piccadilly Circus?


What is the Queen doing right now?


Does the Queen sleep with her hat on?


If I went to Harrod's would I meet someone who looks exactly like Sid Vicious?

If I went to Harrod's, would they say hello to me?


Is Margaret Thatcher still alive?


Did Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher get it on after drinking tea?

Did Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher share a quiet moment, sitting in an English garden?

Was Ronald Reagan happy in his last moment?

Is Ronald Reagan happy right now?

Where is Ronald Reagan right now?

How many hours have I been doing this?


Can I keep doing this forever?


Did I check the mail today?


Will someone get mad at me if I keep doing this until tomorrow?


Why am I doing this?


What was that noise?


Should I go to zazen tomorrow?

What would life be like if I couldn't type?


What would life be like if I had no hands?


When are they going to invent something that allows you to type with your eyes instead of your hands?


Who's in charge of keeping the letters straight when you type something on the computer?


Should I stop now?


Should I drink some coffee right now?


Will I feel less tired if I drink some coffee right now?


Is it wrong if I drink some coffee right now?


Did I just lose my work?

What would happen if I lost my work?

Should I publish this entry now?

Am I full of shit?

Do people like me?

Am I weird?

Is there an appropriate way to end this thing?

Am I trying to be clever?

What is the point of this?

What got me started on this?

Do schizophrenics do things like this?

Am I okay as I am?

Is life grand?

Why can't I stop this and go upstairs and take a nap?

If I stop now, am I giving up?

What's on TV right now?


1 Comments:

Blogger keishin.ni said...

42

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home